Thanks to our accomplished experts offering innovation and sound advice. We rely on your high-quality expertise and networking from the medical clinical perspective to financial strategy.
Past president of the California Society of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Voted “Best of Doctors in America” from 2001-2015
Director, Cleveland Nasal Sinus and Sleep Center. Adjunct staff of the Head and Neck Institute of the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
Chief of Allergy and Immunology at Advocate Medical Group of AdvocateAuroraHealth.
Distinguished Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, FDA Distinguished Service Award, Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians, Living Legend Lifetime Achievement Award, National Medical Association
- Faculty Member, Stanford Family Medicine Residency Program
- Board-Certified Family Physician
- Faculty Development Fellowship, UCSF Dept of Family Medicine
- Certification, American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Residency, Stanford Family Medicine Program
- Doctor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Professional interests: Integrative medicine, weight management, obesity prevention, chronic disease care
Research Fellow, Proctor & Gamble
Former Chief Innovation Officer, Xerox Healthcare. Member, former board director Sand Hill Angels.
CEO Hanover International