Learn More About ClearUP
Hear what doctors are saying about ClearUP
Have Questions or Need Help with your ClearUP Device?
Rebooting Device If Power Remains Off
If the device does not turn on after charging is complete, a battery reboot may be needed:
- Plug in the device to the factory provided charger.
- Press and hold down the “power” button for 15 seconds continuously and then let go. This will initiate a reset of the device.
- The device should now initiate a restart and will begin charging. Charging is indicated by the blinking green light.
- Allow the device to charge for 2-3 hours until charging is complete. Charging completion is indicated by the solid green light.
- Once the green light is solid and not blinking, disconnect the device from the charger.
- If the device still does not turn on, please repeat steps 1-5 above to reset the device charging system.
- Use only the charger that came with the device packaging. Other chargers are not authorized and may damage the device.
Share your experience with others.
Please consider leaving a review of your Amazon purchase! We're excited to hear how ClearUp has helped relieve your sinus symptoms.
Leave an Amazon Review