A big THANK YOU to our early backers for making the ClearUP™ Sinus Pain Relief crowd funding campaign a success!
We have nearly tripled our fundraising goal with 641 backers!
- ClearUP is currently being manufactured.
- We expect to have ClearUP into your hands in late September – in time for the fall allergy season.
- ClearUP will also be available for purchase on Amazon and TivicHealth.com at that time.
ClearUP is a true game changer – it’s the first and only US bioelectronic device designed to alleviate allergy sinus pain. This small, handheld device delivers treatment that’s clinically proven where three out of four experienced relief and it’s FDA cleared.
The Tivic Health team is very proud to be bringing our first product to market with the support of so many that suffer from sinus pain due to allergies.
A few fast facts about ClearUP Sinus Pain Relief:
Who is it for?
Adults 18+ years old with moderate to severe allergies
What does it do?
Provides relief from allergy sinus pain using microcurrent waveforms—low-current electrical stimulation proven to relieve pain.
Is it safe and effective?
Yes, because it clinically-proven and FDA cleared.
How it is different?
- Sinus Pain Relief without medication or chemical side effects
- Rechargeable, reusable. Battery lasts 1-2 weeks on a single charge when used 4 times daily
- Non-invasive and no mess.
How long does it last?
- A single 5-minute treatment can last up to 6 hours
- Remember, there’s a 1-year warranty.
HERE’S TO HEALTHY SINUSES!
Jennifer Ernst, CEO and Co-founder